Now is the time to talk about the most common concern that we all desperately try to find an answer to, which is “How to Get Rid of Dandruff and Hair fall ? “
Well, we all have skin care regimens. But do we have a haircare routine, though?
Most of us don’t.
Dandruff and Hair fall! The seemingly endless hair issues harm the hair if not treated. So it’s important to maintain the health of your scalp.
Let’s get into the specifics of how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall and discover their causes and a few hair fall solutions.
Causes of Dandruff and Hair fall
First, get a diagnosis for the condition of your scalp. Is there a medical concern, or is it the result of improper haircare?
Let’s now get into the specifics of the conditions that might result in both dandruff and hair fall :
- Bacteria and Fungus – The fungus that forms dandruff is more likely to infect the scalp due to its greasy nature resulting in hair loss.
- Hormonal Changes – Your scalp may get irritated and can start hair fall when the extra sebum is decomposed by naturally occurring microorganisms during hormonal changes.
- Weather Conditions – Dry air causes our scalps to become flaky and irritated, while summer aggravates bacteria development due to increased sweating, and excessive oil production.
- Imbalanced Diet – If you consume an excessive amount of dairy products and foods high in fat, your scalp will be affected, resulting in flaking and hair loss
- Chemical-Based Products – Your hair might aggravate dandruff and hair loss by using chemical-based haircare products which affect the scalp’s pH balance.
- Stress – A cycle of scalp itching and scratching caused by stress might make your scalp itchier the more you scrape resulting in hair fall.
Hair Care Routine to Follow to Get Rid of Dandruff and Hair fall
If you’re worried and looking for a solution on how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall, it’s time to start a thorough haircare routine. Here, we have formulated a step-by-step solution for you to help you discover how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall. For best results, follow it rigorously.
STEP 1 – Night Care – Start by oiling your hair at night. Excellent essential oils will help treat dandruff and act as a hair regrowth treatment.
STEP 2 – Hairwash – Use a natural shampoo enriched with the proper anti-dandruff components at least three times a week to clean your scalp.
STEP 3 – Conditioning – Lack of conditioning can cause your hair to become dry and dull by dehydrating it. To properly treat your dandruff and nourish your scalp, use a deep conditioning for hair regrowth treatment.
STEP 4 – Day to Day Protection – Protect your hair from getting frequently exposed to the sun, dust and pollution by covering with a scarf.
Ingredients to Check in Haircare Products If You Are Dealing with Dandruff & Hairfall
There are certain formulations that provide dandruff and hair fall solutions to treat the problem from its root.
Curious to know what they are?
Here is a list of some of the best ingredients to look for in hair care products that will help you find dandruff and hair fall solutions and prevent the problem.
- Tea tree Oil – The natural antifungal qualities of tea tree oil heal fungal scalp conditions.
- Aloe Vera – Due to its nourishing effect on flaky skin and anti-inflammatory qualities, it helps with dandruff and lessens irritation and hair loss.
- Onion Oil – Onion oil packed with nutrition decreases dandruff and hair loss because of its potent antibacterial properties.
- Jaba – An ingredient that helps in creating a shield that can cure and stop hair loss and dandruff.
- Reetha – The antibacterial property aids in clearing up excess oil production without removing the scalp’s natural moisture.
- Bhringraj – It comprises vitamins, minerals, and antibacterial, antifungal qualities that aid in reducing hair damage and dandruff.
- Amla – Numerous nutrients that are good for hair issues are abundant in amla. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, it fights dandruff and hair loss.
Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness
The best way to deal with hair concerns is to go natural. Thankfully for us, there are numerous home remedies for hair growth and thickness just for you. Some of them are
- Frequent scalp massages with hair oils.
- Consumption of more protein for hair growth.
- Apply aloe vera juice for the nourishment of hair follicles
- Apply onion juice to promote hair growth
- Apply apple cider vinegar to sustain the pH balance of the hair roots
Check out our selection of haircare products if you’re seeking some organic ingredients to incorporate into your haircare regime.
Rasbold Hair Oil – Best Hair Oil For Hair Growth And Thickness
Ras Bold’s Hair Oil is one of the best Hair Oil For Hair Growth And Thickness known for its goodness of essential oils.
Home Remedies for Dandruff & Itchy Scalp
Dandruff treatment at home is safe, simple, and inexpensive. These natural home remedies for dandruff and itchy scalp promote a healthy scalp and hair.
- Massage olive oil into the scalp to release itchy crusts.
- Few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo will reduce dandruff from your scalp
- Sprinkling baking soda on wet hair and massaging it in, will help to lessen dandruff and itching.
These simple dandruff treatment at home will undoubtedly give you noticeable results in few applications.
Once you identify the cause, dandruff and hair loss will no longer exist. So, in order to figure out how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall, you must first determine the cause and then follow the day-to-day solutions up until then to keep your hair healthy.
We hope through this blog, we have addressed the most common concern of how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall and we believe you won’t experience the same problem ever again.
Olive oil, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, Cedarwood, and Bergamot oils are some of the best hair oil for hair growth and thickness
Reduction in fat, sugar, and gluten-containing foods reduces dandruff while providing hair fall solutions
Lack of vitamins, such as vitamins B, C, and D, is commonly a contributing factor to dandruff.